Thursday, February 19, 2015

Data backup behaviors!

As the technology is trending, before i still remember the first portable hard drive i bought is 160GB, cost me around 100 USD. Two yeas ago, due to my old notebook is almost full of data and need to have another hard drive to back up my datas, so im looking for a bigger space with good brand service. so im buying the WD my cloud as a backup storage.


normally for me, i will have three places to back up my datas, cuz i have too many photos, vidoes, documents that i want to keep for my entire life. so i will store the datas in

1. my own notebooks
2. one portable hard drive (only the important files)
3. old hard drive that aint using any more
4. in the google cloud hard drive.

when i buy in the WD cloud, in the beginning, it looks all working perfectly, and when i need to access some certain data, then i will connect it with my notebook and get the data i need. But never thought that i will be a nightmare.

It suddenly break down after using less then 30 times !!!!

though it has a good service, but all my data are GONE!!  due to this reason, im really need to find something else to secure my datas!!!1



No comments:

Post a Comment